Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friday 8/7


This is a view of Ocean Beach from the top of Sutro Heights. My condo is the first one in the second row.
The weekend is here and I have decided to drive up to Napa on Saturday and spend the night. The Lamplighters http://www.lamplighters.org/ are presenting a semi staged concert version of My Fair Lady at the newly restored Napa Valley Opera House which is my reason for going. Of course, a little wine tasting will be in order but that is just secondary..... I performed MFL with them back in 1992 and it has always been a favorite. Most of my close friends go back to our performing days with the Lamplighters (I performed with them for 35 years) and we all remain close to this day. Attending one of the productions is like a homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment