Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday 8/30


As they predicted, today was about 20 degrees cooler at the Ocean. We call the fog our "instant air conditioning." I love to walk when it's cool outside which I was doing when I snapped this shot of the Marin side of the Golden Gate Bridge.
I paused several times along the way to remind myself that I live in one of most beautiful places on earth. I am very blessed.
The day ended with Patricia, Carl and I watching True Blood. The finale will be on 9/13.
Tomorow is back to work. I leave in 5 days for a week at Sea Ranch.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fog and I love watching all the ways it can wrap itself around the bridge. I sometimes think that SF is like one giant amusement park and that somewhere this is someone who pushes a button at 4 p.m. and the fog begins to roll in, right on schedule!

    ReplyDelete